Course Description: Students today have access to information resources undreamed of a decade ago. Moreover, the technology available to educators and students continues to advance. As a result, advocates of electronic learning continue to push for changes in the basic classroom model. The goal of this course is to help educators gain an understanding and awareness of current and future educational technologies as well as the tools that are available now and how to use them.
- Explain the background and history of educational technology.
- Describe the different types of technology available to educators and students.
- Discuss the pros and cons of different technological approaches.
- Recognize the rewards of using technology in your classroom.
- Address the challenges of using technology in your classroom.
Take a look at the MindCross online demos and examples for a glimpse of our training.
Return to course list