- Troubleshooting Steps
- Contact Support
- Runtime Environment
- Browser Requirements. The following browsers may be used to access our training. NOTE: No other browsers are supported
- Internet Explorer (v8 or higher)
- Mozilla Firefox (v3 or higher)
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Safari (latest version)
- Adobe Flash Player Required. All our courses use the Adobe Flash Player. To be sure you have the latest version, you should click on the icon to download and install.
- Adobe Flash Player Version. Click on the link to check the version of the Flash Player you currently have installed.
- Clearing Browser Cache. At times you may need to clear out your Browser cache to ensure you are looking at the latest version of a website. Follow the link for Browser-specific steps to clearing out your Browser cache.
- Graphics Card Issue. If you invoke the online course and the course window is blank (you receive no loading messages) your problem may be your graphics card. Follow the steps below to correct the issue:
- Go to: http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
- When you go to that page there will be a 'banner' underneath the page header "Adobe Flash Player". The banner will first be a check of your Flash Player and then it will display an advertisement. Do a RIGHT click on the banner area.
- You will see a popup menu. From the popup menu select Settings….
- This will invoke a very small window showing "Adobe Flash Player Settings".
- On the "Adobe Flash Player Settings" window you will see an option for "Enable hardware acceleration".
- UNCHECK the option "Enable hardware acceleration".
- Click the CLOSE button.
- Close all browser windows and try to access the online course.
- Connection Speed. Our courses are best viewed using Internet connection speeds equivalent to broadband (Cable, DSL, etc) or faster.
- Monitor Resolution. Our courses are designed for monitors with a resolution setting of 1024x768 or higher. If you cannot see the Next or Previous buttons for your course, invoke Full Screen Mode. Information on Full Screen Mode can be found in 'Help' for each online course.
- IE9 compatibility Mode. If you're having trouble adding courses into your shopping card it could be an issue with Internet Explorer v9. Follow the steps below to change your compatibility mode:
- Go to the web page where you are trying to add courses to a shopping cart.
- Press F12 to invoke the 'Developers Tools' window
- Click the 'Browser Mode' menu
- Select 'Internet Explorer 8 Compatibility View'
- Close the 'Developers Tool' window.
- If you continue to have trouble, send us a support request.
If you continue to have trouble accessing or viewing any of the MindCross online training courses please contact us using the information below. Someone will respond to your request within 48 hours.
Be sure to tell us the course you are taking. And, help us help you by copying and pasting the information from the 'Runtime Environment' tab into your support request or email.
Option #1: Send us a support request
Submit a support request
Option #2: Send us an email